All correspondence will be sent to your current address listed on your AADSAS application. It is highly recommended that you update the ADEA AADSAS web portal with changes to your contact information as soon as they occur.
How did you pay for your post-secondary education? For each of the applicable options, indicate the average percentage contribution towards your post-secondary education?
HOW DID YOU HEAR/LEARN ABOUT PENN DENTAL MEDICINE (PDM)? Please select all that apply.
Please type your responses to each of the following questions listed below. One-thousand word limit per response, single line space. Please convey your thoughts adequately and concisely.
* 1. Please list any additional predental experience not included in your AADSAS application. This experience can include but not limited to observation in a private practice, dental clinic, or hospital setting; dental assisting; dental laboratory work; dental research, etc. Please include time allotted to each activity, dates of attendance, location, and description of your experience. If you do not have any predental experience, please indicate what you plan to do in order to explore dentistry as a career prior to matriculation. Do not include, expand, or repeat information submitted on your AADSAS application in the Dentistry/Shadowing experience section. You may leave this question unanswered if applicable.
* 2. What ethical dilemma(s) have you encountered during your education? Please describe.
* 3. What activities you held that demonstrated effective, significant face-to-face communication? Please describe.
* 4. What qualities of Penn Dental Medicine do you feel will help you achieve your professional goals and how? Please describe.
Five hundred word limit, single line space. Please convey your thoughts adequately and concisely.
* Please use this space to add additional information regarding your application if needed.
All application materials and documents become the property of Penn Dental Medicine and will not be returned to the applicant. It is highly advised that application materials are submitted well in advance of the December 1st deadline. Although the majority of the PDM applicant pool (80%) submits applications by September 1, all applications completed by the deadline will be reviewed for interview consideration.
Please submit the $60 non-refundable application fee by December 1, 2020.
Electronic payment is available by completing the Penn Dental Medicine payment form.
I hereby certify that I have provided accurate information in this application. I understand and agree that any misrepresentation or omission of facts in my application will justify the denial of admission, the cancellation of admission or expulsion.
If you have any questions regarding the admissions process, contact (215) 898-8943 Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. or email@example.com. Mailing Address: Office of Student Admissions, Penn Dental Medicine, 240 South 40th Street Room 122, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6030.